Choose from an ultra-fresh aquamarine, an exotic purple orchid or a soft powdered chromatic peachy pink.
8 Free: Free from toxic ingredients traditionally found in nail polish and enriched in silica from bamboo oil, you can use them without limitation.
Non toxic product: Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so Zao has devised a nail polish that delivers the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health.
660 Aquamarine: A fashionable pale blue-green nail polish; a light and fresh colour to enliven nails.
661 Purple Orchid: This stylish and elegant purple orchid nail polish is a must have, featuring an intense colour and shine.
662 Antic Pink: A splendid nude, powdered peachy pink nail polish, for a classic and on-trend look.
Zao Beauty Tip: Apply one or two coats of nail polish, depending on the desired effect. Finish the look with the “glossy” top coat (636) for traditional high-sheen finish, or “matt” top coat (637) Top Coat to create a matt look.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NAIL POLISHES CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED WITHIN UK DUE TO AIR TRANSPORT REGULATIONS. OVERSEAS BUYERS WILL BE REFUNDED.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients
Ingredients from animal origin: No animal-derived ingredients are used
- Dibutylphthalate: Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene: Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.
- Formaldehyde: Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as "category 3 carcinogen" (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.
- Xylene: Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.
- Colophony (rosin): Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.
- Synthetic Camphor: Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.
Source: CSST - Toxicological directory service (http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/)
Ingredients Highlight: bamboo rhizome macerate: thanks to its high content of organic silica, the bamboo macerate helps to give strength to nails, making them more resistant to splitting and cracking.
Ingredients List (INCI): BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, PHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE, TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE, GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, SYNTHETIC FLUOPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, SILICA, CI 12085, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 47005, CI 73360, CI 77000, CI 77007, CI 77019, CI 77266, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 77861, CI 77891.