Miessence Certified Organics Complete, Raw, Vegan Protein Powder

MSRP: £55.98
(You save £11.20 )
(1 review) Write a Review

Miessence Complete Protein Powder is a superfood with an optimally balanced amino acid profile. It is easily digestible, extremely high protein and low carbohydrate. Just one 25 gram serving provides almost 2/3 of the daily Essential Amino Acid requirement for a 70kg person!

It has the following properties:

Certified Organic

Sprouted and Bio-fermented




Highly digestible

Complete amino acid profile from complementary sources of grain, legume and seed, making up for the deficiencies of the limiting amino-acid from each source.

Hypo-allergenic and suitable for people with intolerances to soy, dairy, wheat and eggs.

Suitable for professional athletes & body builders, weight loss dieters, breast-feeding mothers, children, and the elderly.

Natural sweet and nutty taste, easily dissolvable, suitable for sweet and savoury foods.

NO gluten / wheat / egg / soy / dairy / whey protein

NO artificial flavours / sweeteners / preservatives

Protein is a vital macronutrient, which is essential for the sustenance of life, and makes up the second largest portion of body weight aside from water. The liver manufactures about 80% of these amino acids, but the remaining 20% of such amino acids must be obtained directly from dietary sources; these amino acids are known as the essential amino acids.

Unlike fat and carbohydrates that can be stored in the body and used as required, protein cannot be stored, making it vital to consume adequate protein on a daily basis. Protein quality is determined by the correct proportion of essential amino acids. Dietary protein sources are considered inadequate if one or more essential amino acids are not present in appropriate quantities. Vegans, vegetarian and other low protein diets may not provide adequate amounts of these essential amino acids. 

Our bodies use amino acids in a specific ratio to each other. If we don't get enough of one of them to match with the others, they can only be utilised at the level of the lowest (limiting) one. These are called limiting amino acids, because if our diet is deficient in one of them, this will limit the usefulness of the others, even if consumed in large quantities.

Serving guide: The amount of protein you need in your diet depends on your weight, gender, weight, age and activity level. The recommended requirement is between 800mg/kg – 1800mg/kg, with endurance and intense resistance athletes requiring the upper levels of 1300-1800mg/kg).

As a rough guide, the recommended dietary intake (RDI) for protein (measured in grams per kilogram of bodyweight) is 0.8g/kg. So, a 70kg person needs 56g of protein (0.8 x 70) per day.

Directions: Add 25g into a blender or shaker jar with 250ml of cold water. Blend or shake vigorously until smooth and frothy. One 25g serving of Complete Protein Powder provides 19.7g of complete protein, which is 2/3 of the daily Essential Amino Acid requirement for a 70kg person.

Essential Protein Powder blends easily with water, juice, plant or animal milks and yoghurt, or it can be added to your smoothie. We do not recommend soy milk in general, due to concerns over phytoestrogens, GMO and mycotoxins. The protein powder can also be added to hot cereals after cooking, homemade energy bars, balls, muffins, pancakes, desserts, and baked goods. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts will want to avoid cooking or heating it where possible in order to preserve its nutritional value.

Size: 750g (approx. 30 servings at 25g/serving)

Packaging is 100% biodegradable and recyclable.

Free from parabens (petrochemical preservatives) and GMOs. 

Animal cruelty free and suitable for vegans. 

This product is certified by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) and USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), with these certifications guaranteeing that the product is over 95% organic and considered ‘food grade’ certified organic, the gold standard of organic certification


certified organic pea protein, certified organic brown rice, certified organic sacha inchi protein, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum, certified organic luo han fruit protein


1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • 5
    Vegan Protein Powder

    Posted by Sarah Wood on 18th Oct 2018

    Tastes fantastic, only three ingredients, excellent source of protein for vegans with no nasties!

Videos Hide Videos Show Videos